Monday, November 26, 2012

Top 10 Clemson excuses after Saturday’s loss to South Carolina

10.  “I was only using 81% of my offense.  I just forgot the other notebook.”  Chad Morris
9.  “I spent too much time working on my Heisman pose.”  Tajh Boyd
8.  “We played someone on Saturday night?”  Sammy Watkins
7.  “SEC Refs cheated!”  Every drunk Tiger fan in South Carolina!
6.  “I hate Will Merritt.”  Pete Yannity
5.  “I could eat Todd Ellis in one meal with a little hot sauce.”  Will Merritt
4.  “They shouldn’t be able to start a backup QB.  We only got ready for Shaw.”  Brent Venables
3.  “We didn’t lose.  They may have gotten more points but we play teams that good all the time in practice.”  Dalton Freeman
2.  “Don’t look at me.  I used to whip the Gamecocks every season.”  Tommy Bowden
1.  “Spurrier is so mean to me.  What a JERK!  I love that man…  Dabo Swinney

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW THE LATEST ARTICLE FROM THE COCK-A-BOOSTER....

We will review all comments before they appear on the blog. Cock-A-Booster has final say in what appears on the blog and what is withheld. Please keep your comments PG-rated.