Friday, January 17, 2014

MOO U News: Dabo asks Spurrier to step outside





Tired of getting humiliated every time he gets in a verbal exchange with Steve Spurrier, Dabo Swinney has decided to focus on age.  “He may whip my fanny every year, and I may look like an idiot when I try and exchange barbs with him, but I can kick that old man’s fanny, I tell you what.”  

Swinney says Spurrier can meet him behind the Li’l Cricket in Pelzer anytime he wants to settle things.  “I’ll even buy him a moon pie and an RC.  That old man wants none of this greatness.  Football wins or not.”

When asked who got the best of things this year between the two of them, Dabo sat in deep thought for a second before saying “SHUT UP,” shooting us the bird and storming out of the room. 

"Hey Steve...You wanna' a piece of me??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW THE LATEST ARTICLE FROM THE COCK-A-BOOSTER....

We will review all comments before they appear on the blog. Cock-A-Booster has final say in what appears on the blog and what is withheld. Please keep your comments PG-rated.