The Cockabooster’s FIVE favorite things about the 31-17 victory over the Tigers on Saturday:
5. My 69-year old sweet Mother has as many touchdowns against South Carolina as “all-world, all-everything” Sammy Watkins (Dabo should buy Sammy a trip to the Gamecock End Zone as a Christmas present so he can say he’s been there!)
4. Spurrier giving Dabo the Heisman and quickly scooting past him after the game to avoid getting that “trademark” French-kiss in the ear by the Crazy One in the K-Mart Sweatshirt (Trademarked, Dabo Ricky Bobby Swinney Inc.) Although I feel bad for Connor Shaw because Dabbles latched onto him instead which had to be awful. That was the first person from Clemson who actually put uncomfortable pressure on Shaw all night.
3. My 7-year old looking at me after the game and saying, “Daddy, we always beat Clemson.” I thought about it and shoot, he is 6-2 against the Tigers in his lifetime and honestly feels that way. So innocent and young! Heck I hope he never loses that.
2. Dabo’s tortured post-game press conference. As always he finds ways to praise himself and deflect blame. It’s like a 1-man verbal exhibition of a manatee and an aardvark trying to mate. Here’s to another six years of that lunatic running things in Pickens County!
1. Tajh Boyd’s last pass ever against the Gamecocks….another interception!