Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Top 10 Clemson excuses after Florida State



This is fake...do not take it too serious!


10.  Sammy Watkins:  “If they had let me stay high we would have won.”
9.  Chad Morris:  “Do you know how lucky you are to be talking to Chad Morris?  Chad Morris is TELLING you how lucky you are!”
8.    Andre Ellington:  “IPTAY was late with my money this week.   You see what happens when I don’t get my cash?”
7.  Tajh Boyd:  “I only play bad when teams put pressure on me.  We won’t see anyone like that again until USC.” 
6.  Kirk Herbstreit:  “I still have my uncomfortable man-crush on the Tigers.”
5.  Dabo Swinney:  “That whole ‘asking me to drive under 80 on back roads’ thing had me distracted.”
4.  Will Merritt:  “I only had two trips through the buffet line on Saturday before breakfast.  I knew we were in trouble.” 
3.  Pete Yannity:  “I can still kick Andy Demetra’s butt.”
2.  Benji Norton:  “Jay Phillips wouldn’t lend me money for smokes.  He is always being mean to me.”
1.  Danny Ford:  “You’ll never be me Dat Boy. Make peace with it son.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW THE LATEST ARTICLE FROM THE COCK-A-BOOSTER....

We will review all comments before they appear on the blog. Cock-A-Booster has final say in what appears on the blog and what is withheld. Please keep your comments PG-rated.