10. Visiting cheerleader zone has to have the Beech Nut residue hosed off.
9. High number of soiled jorts in the visitors’ restroom trash cans.
8. The lingering smell in that corner at W-B reminds you of Athens.
7. Prize winning mullets on every child.
6. Their creative ways of screaming “Well we should have won,” as they leave.
5. The thousands of Moon Pie wrappers and empty Copenhagen tins.
4. Record weekend sales for Huddle and Waffle Houses.
3. They hate the Big 3 North Carolina schools more than we do.
2. Explaining to them that “twerking” is not a way of cleaning ears with Q-tips.
1. Ron Morris gets a chance for a family reunion.